Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines – Playstation Portable(PSP ISOs) Download for Android, highly compressed game.
If you were looking for Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines you come to the right place, download the game for free and play to your Android using PPSSPP Gold Emulator App.
Assassins Creed: Bloodlines is action-adventure game for PSP (PlayStation Portable). The game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and was released on Nov 20, 2009.
The game setting was based on two areas as it knows (Limassol and Kyrenia)
Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines is available to different platforms, you can also play this game to Microsoft Windows using PPSSPP Emulator.
The game is so amazing when playing and this time come to our android, all those features and settings you use to experience on PSP its available and the same!
How to download Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines Android PPSSPP:
You can get this game for free, just use below button to download the game, we insist to download PPSSPP Gold Emulator App and ZArchiver Pro Apk, this application will help you to extract game files.
What you need to do is to follow our steps and you will have the game.
Download the game, via Mediafire, it’s safe and free, the file is highly compressed to 30MB.
- Name: Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines
- Category: Action-Adventure
- Size: 30MB
- File type: ISO
- PPSSPP EMULATOR
- Altars sword
- Hidden blade
- Throwing knives available
- New assassination techniques
How to play/ how to setup the game:
- First you will need to download Zarchiver Apk and PPSSPP Emulator Apk for extract the game and launch it, all this app you can get them from your android at Google Play Store for free.
- Now follow this steps:
- If it’s your first time using PPSSPP Emulator, you will need to lunch it for the first time, this will make the new PSP folder to your device memory.
- Now open Zarchiver Apk and go to download, where you download the game and click the file to extract. (you can take password above or in our video)
- Hold the extracted ISO file, the menu will appear, choose cut or copy the file and then go to your device memory
- In device memory find PSP folder then to the PSP folder find Game file.
- Enter the game file and paste the ISO file. (you can find small icon at the bottom-right click it to paste)
- Open PPSSPP Emulator App, go to settings, find PSP file, open it then go to game file and launch the game (The ISO file will appear as image to the PPSSPP Emulator when open it)
- Enjoy the game!