God of War Ghost of Sparta PPSSPP ISO Highly Compressed Download just 200mb. Plus Best PPSSPP Settings For God of War Ghost Of Sparta PSP.
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PPSSPP
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta is an action-adventure video game, I know we used to play it on PS2, PS3 etc. but it was released for PSP before. The game developed by Ready at Dawn and published by SCE.
This game is among God of War Series, I know you really like the game then I have another favor for you, its God of War: Chain of Olympus this also it’s a PSP game and I will update it in the next post.
Let’s look simple overview about this game.
Friends I give you the highly compressed link for this game, you will need 200MB to download the file, after extraction the file size will be 900MB.
So in the game you will need to control Kratos who is whole life need to find and rescue his brother (Deimos), even when he meets him their initial resentment will occur but after all Kratos and Deimos will join at last and fight the God of Death. This is occurring at the last chapter of this game.
Features of God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PSP ISO
In the game the player will experience beautifully graphics, player need to understand that in this version the story background is being removed, we don’t know the reason for remove it but simply maybe because of make the game potable and also it’s the favor to those who do not like stories in the game, So player will able to play only missions and missions are completely only story background is missing in this file.
During story mode, your game background will turn to black screen with symbols of PSP inside ae X, Box, Triangle and O, so please don’t panic.
God of War Ghost of Sparta PPSSPP ISO ZIP File Download
To get this game it’s simple, first we provide the link which direct you to our Telegram Channel where you can download the game for free and safe (this is due to copyright and security issues), if you don’t have Telegram Android App you can download from your Playstore free.
Please use below Download link to get the game.
The game is in zip format, you will use ZArchiver Pro Apk to extract the downloaded data, also the ISO need PPSSPP Emulator Apk to play, you can download these apps from below link if you don’t have them.
Report: Missing Files/Game not working/Broken Link
Note: we provide direct download links with no errors, the links will take you to exactly page where you need to download game, or apps. If there any password needed for extracting the game file, will be provided below.
How to setup and play God of War Ghost of Sparta Android PPSSPP
- After download the compressed file, use ZArchiver App to extract the ISO, use “GOSBYMGAMEMAX” as a password to unlock the file.
- Then Cut/Copy the ISO file and go to your device memory.
- In device memory find the PSP folder open it and then click to the game file.
- Paste the ISO file to PSP-Game file. (the paste button located to your right side at the bottom)
- Now open PPSSPP Emulator App then go to games, find PSP folder enter on it then click on Game file, you will see the icon/image click to lunch it and enjoy.
SCREENSHORT FROM THE GAME
What to do when sound chopping or game go slow or stuck?
When you see this text several time, means when I was opening this ISO I met some error, so God of War Ghost of Sparta has some sound chopping and game stacks some how it need unique settings that I’m going to mention below, just pay attention.
If you see your game has mentioned error, just hit back one time, go to “settings” now you will see “Graphics” this is the important part you will play with it to remove errors.
In the “Graphics” you will see “Rendering Mod” in Rendering Mod there is “Backend” change “Vulkan” to “OpenGL”.
After applying above setting, just below “Rendering Mod” you will see “Frame Skipping” I recommend to use it accordingly until you game sound chopping is over, you can put 1 to 4, if error continues increase frameskip to 5 – 8.
Now search for “Performance” under performance you will see “Rendering Resolution” change it to 2x PSP, do the same to “Display Resolution”.
Lastly search for “Overlay Information” below it you will see “Show FPS counter” now apply “FPS” or “Speed” to this part.
God of War Ghost of Sparta ppsspp settings
- Now open your PPSSPP Emulator App, then go to settings, in the settings the important part to change it’s “Graphics“, so read carefully.
- The first text you will see is “Rendering Mod” below it you will see “Backend” which is “Vulkan” now change it to “OpenGL“.
- Below “Rendering Mod” you will see “Frame Skipping” no common number that you can put to stop slowing but you can try to put number 1 up to 8 continuously until the game works perfectly. Then in “Frame Skipping type” apply “Numbers of Frames“.
- Find “Performance” below this text you will see “Rendering Resolution” change it to 2x PSP, do the same to “Display Resolution” part. Now in Buffer graphics commands (faster, input lag) – up to 2
- Lastly look for “Overlay Information” below it you will see “Show FPS counter” change it from “NONE” to “FPS” or “Speed“.